Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My 2nd Appointment - Oscar and Blood Test

My 2nd appointment with the handsome gynae.. daddy and mummy went to Thomson at 8am cause we need to do the Oscar test today and the appointment is full.. Mummy need to join without queue.. 1st, mummy went to do blood test.. I'm so proud of mummy as she will usually scream like hell when she see needle.. Mummy is so brave that she didn't even ask daddy to hold her..

After the blood test, they went to 4th floor for ultra scan.. Lucky we were early and went straight to the room after waiting for less than 10 mins.. the radiography lady is very nice and she says that I'm still sleeping so it was an easy work for her.. she even printed an image of me for daddy and mummy..


Mummy's hand with plaster


Oscar test and my image..

0 muack: