Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

High Tea at DOME




Hooray! It's weekend again.. Daddy always has activities for me.. Today, we went to Suntec & Marina Square.. Daddy brought lot of stuffs for me.. We also had tea & snack at DOME.. Daddy & mummy had tropical fruitti sundae & a tea set.. I had my milk milk.. After milk, I decided to have a nap.. Daddy & mummy read newspaper.. We had a great day.. As usual, i was very tired after outing..

2 muack:

unique said...

Wor you really tai tai life now cos go to high tea and is really high but i also like, it look yummy i like the cake. BB gorgeous you have a good daddy and mummy cos they alway bring you out when they had time. BB Gorgeous can you tell unique yiyi why you drink milk milk with your hand like that again.

Baby Gorgeous said...

Unique Yiyi: This is my 招牌动作!! I will do this when I want to sleep :)