Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My New Baby Cot

I've outgrown the Graco bassinet so daddy brought a baby cot which can turn into a junior bed..


Rocio by Bon Bebe, a classic and elegant 4 in 1 (baby cot, playpen, soft bed and junior starter bed) cot bed with gently curving ends, solid and sturdy, made from Russia pine with a natural finish.. It's able to withstand weight of 50 kgs..

We got this at S$359 inclusive of fibrelux mattress, 5 pcs bedding sets, muscial mobile :) This will be my first bed till 5 years old..

3 muack:

Adeline Woo said...

Hi Baby Gorgeous,

I also bought the same Rocio by bon bebe 4 in 1 baby cot. And got the 5 pc bedding set. Do you know where i can buy another bedding set that will match the size of the cot mattress, pillow and bolster?

I am also looking for a mobile toy for the cot. Any suggestions?

Baby Gorgeous said...

Hi Senorita,

Sorry for the late reply.. I missed your email. You can get the bedsheet, pillow case, mattress cot and bolster at Baby Hypermart.. I got another Winnie the Pooh set there..

What is your blog address as I cannot see it via your email? Care to share?

baby cots india said...

Very informative for parents,these type of review are very essential for parents in current era,parents should buy essential baby products and specially baby cots as babies sleep is very necessary issue so their health.