Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gorgeous is 7m Old

Time flies.. I'm 7m old.. Mummy been complaining about me.. She feels that I'm out of control as I can flip and sit.. I refused to lie down.. I flip when she dress me.. I flip when she change my diaper.. She wish that I'm a newborn and my movement is under her control ;P

My new hobby is to bring myself to feet.. Mummy says I've strong leg but she is worry about the weight of my body.. as I might ended up as a shorty next time.. I can stand with mummy's help.. as long as I hold on to a bar or mummy's hand.. I can stand (bouncing).. hehe!!

I'm in the stage of exploring.. so I love to watch, listen and grab anything that is around me.. once I found a target, I make sure I go for it and if mummy stop me.. I will CRY out loud..

Finally I've started on solid and tried apple, banana, pumpkin, rice cereal, juice..

0 muack: