Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fedex - Trust your dog to deliver



Last night, I messed up the folded clothes on the table top.. Daddy got so angry and screamed at me.. What should I do? CRY... with tear rolling down.. Mummy came out of the bathroom and saw me crying so she asked daddy what happen.. The moment I saw mummy I thought that she will gives me a hug and pacify me.. Wrong.. totally wrong!! Mummy beat me on my butt.. and I cry even louder.. then I realised this wasn't helping cause mummy also asked daddy to beat me on my palm..

Then come my saviours.. Fedex - Trust Your Dog to Deliver advertisement.. I turned excited and starts making "woof, ah, erm, er" noise and stamping my foot on the floor.. This would turn their anger attention away and keep them happy.. and indeed.. I make daddy & mummy 哭笑不得..

2 muack:

unique said...

BB Mia your mummy complaint to me about how naughty you are.....Do you know my house got five furkid? Next time i bring buffy to visit you.

Baby Gorgeous said...

She'll murder her.. LOL!!