Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Handkerchief

Hooray is Sunday and Mummy can sleep late.. I've been waking up early on weekday because mummy need to go work.. but today even when I wake up.. mummy still refuse to wake up.. Daddy was even worst.. he slept till almost lunch..

We went for brunch at Hougang.. Daddy ordered braised pork knuckles which has collegen for me.. Mummy enjoyed it but she still want a Mcdonald ice-cream cone after meal.. Mummy says that the ice-cream is make of milk and full of calcium for me.. of cos daddy will buy it for me :)

We did some shopping at Hougang Mall and daddy buy me half dozen of handkerchief at S$2.50..


Mummy saw the same thing selling at IMM children store 3 pcs for S$1.90..

0 muack: