Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Visit to Grandpa & Grandma's Place

I spent 3 days/2nights over at grandpa and grandma place.. I visited great grandma, grand uncle, grand aunty, uncle, aunty & cousins.. oh! and also attended 4th grand uncle 60th birthday.. I'm so happy.. everyone is so excited over my arrival.. 7th grand aunty keep rubbing me.. and they keep feeding mummy with foods.

Daddy, mummy, grandma and grand aunty bring me go shopping.. daddy paid for all these..
1) Mamy Poko for new born-5kg
2) Mamy Poko for 3-8kg
3) 4 sets of mittens and bootees
4) pureen powder to be share with daddy (it is daddy's fave smell)
5) baby mat for me to change my diaper
6) Nappy liners (200 sheets) because Uncle Ah Ling says baby pass motion like bird :(
7) Avent milk bottles 260ml x 3
8) Cloth Nappy.. cause grandma says she worry I use too many diapers and my butt will get rashes.
9) Cotton wool... for what, mummy is not sure yet but grandma says we will need it.. maybe to clean my belly button
10) Towels x 2pcs
11) Long pant x 4 .. to sleep
12) Diaper short x 1.. to wear when I go out
13) Long sleeve top x 4 pcs .. to sleep
14) Short sleeve top x 8 pcs.. to wear at home

Mummy is so proud that they got 4 short sleeve top + 2 long sleeve top + 4 long pants at S$8.75.. haha!! :) I'll wear these at home so it is going to be just plain white.. there is not short for me?! Cause grandma says at home.. I will wear cloth diaper or mamy poko so no need to wear short *SHY* :P

On the last day, grandma cooked wine chicken, steam egg tofu, veg and chicken soup for mummy.. she says mummy must eat healthy foods as baby need nutritious.. The wine chicken smell so good that mummy can smell it even on the second floor.. Grandpa and daddy eat the wine chicken and got nagged by grandma.. cause this is for pregnant woman.. normal people drink wine soup can get too heaty..



Wine Chicken with fungus and lots of sesame oil, wine and ginger.. it goes very well with rice *yummy*

Mummy can't finish so she pack it and had it for dinner the next day.. Grandma also buy lot of fruits for daddy & mummy to bring home..

0 muack: