Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby Gorgeous's 1st New Clothes

Last Sunday, mummy went to "JNG" mummy's place to pick up some "donation" for me from my two little handsome cousins. Now I finally start to have some clothes and mummy clean up two drawers to put my stuff.. that cabinet got 6 levels but mummy is only willing to give up two for me.. sob! sob! Mummy, you have 3 drawers of bags.. Can you please give up 1 or 2 more drawers for your little gorgeous?? My stuff will get more and more.. and I need space..

After visiting my cousins, daddy, mummy and Tina gu-gu went to Causeway point for lunch and shopping.. We spent sometime in Mothercare but mummy told daddy that she is doing homework and will not buy me any stuff now.. She has a 15% voucher.. She need to do market survey on the pricing from kiddy palace, taka, robinson, john little etc before deciding what to buy and whom to buy from.. The sales girl was so nice to show us all the newborn stuff but mummy just don't want to buy.. Even when daddy commented that the pack of 7 bodysuit at S$57.. buy 3 get 20% off is a good deal and the quality is good.. Mummy’s ear seem to be shut off..

We also shop around metro & kiddy palace.. this place is like heaven.. so many kiddy stuff.. Mummy told daddy that next time they must portray an image of how scary the kiddy palace, toy r us and build-a-bear workshop to me.. so I won't go..

After window shopping, Tina gu-gu finally told mummy that there is a good buy at mothercare.. There is a pack of 2 top with bottom original price at $48 but now selling at $14.40.. so daddy says let go back and we can buy the 7 pcs bodysuit also..

When we are back there, mummy only want to buy that 2 top with bottom and she is getting the 3-6 months old size for me.. She says that the color for the 7 pcs bodysuit not so nice.. and we can go to mothercare in vivo city or centre point next week..

At night daddy suggested that we go to centre point for dinner.. so we went window shopping again.. this time, daddy & mummy saw more stuffs in Robinson but mummy says she must wait for Robinson's sales..

See how patient my mummy is :)

My 1st clothes that daddy buy me :)

2 muack:

Anonymous said...

bb gorgeous you very ( chang qi )ar.

Anonymous said...

Unique yiyi, i not as chang qi as baby piggy :)