Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 01, 2008

My 4th Appointment - It's A Girl



Today Mummy is going to do a detail scan.. Radiography Angelia says that I'm very active.. I was rolling and turning in mummy's tummy but she find me very cute.. The scan consists of anomaly scan, fetal anatomy and it will also reveal my gender.. I was turning thus it is difficult to see my gender.. so finally I stay good for a sec.. and I'm a girl.. I'm now 19cm long and weight approx 300 gm.. Daddy and Mummy say they don't care about the gender as long as I'm a healthy baby..

The radiography show daddy& mummy my face feature.. they saw my eye, nose, mouth... I'm a bit chubby (look like daddy mah!) with a sharp cheek.. I look very girl girl.. hehe :)

After the scan, daddy and mummy went to see Dr Paul.. the result was explained.. it was good except there is a minor worry.. I've an echogenic bowel of 1.7 X 0.7 cm.. "shinning butt".. Doctor asked mummy not too worry and they will monitor the situation.. hopefully is harmless.



My report card and images.. my appointment card was upgraded to bigger one! :)

0 muack: