Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Diaper

Daddy & Mummy went to carrefour to buy grocery and they went to check out the different types of diapers for me..

Pamper for newborn 3kg-8kg at $26.85 for 58pcs and $18.05 for 36pcs
- average $0.46 & $0.50
Pamper babydry 3kg-8kg at $12.10 for 46pcs
- average $0.26
Mamy Poko for newborn at 12.10 for 28pcs
- average $0.43
Drypers for newborn at $7.30 for 28pcs
- average $0.26
Huggies for newborn - up to 4kg at $7.70 for 24pcs
- average $0.32

So many brands and some got sample and some don't.. so daddy says must find out the average price per pc... and get something good otherwise my butt will get rashes!!

4 muack:

Anonymous said...

hi..

Try Pampers for newborn ! Both my girl & my niece got no rashes at all.

Happy shopping !


Love Aunt Mavis

Baby Gorgeous said...

Pamper is the most expensive one leh.. how about pamper babydry? cheaper! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Err...
Since when u so cat ? hahaha..
I see u bought all the expensive baby stuff liao so this is nothing leh :)
Use Pamper newborn for at least first 3months la.
Really good lor! Even my comfinement lady told me that.
U may like to change to Mamy Poko after 3 mths. My sis told me not bad. But i never change . Been using pamper since she is born . Rather not take risk wor...
Can be painful u know ? Imagine u got rashes on your butt ... hahaha.. u can tell us but baby won't as she can't speak yet leh :)

Dun talk to u .. talk to Ah b better ! whahaaa

Love Aunt Mavis

Anonymous said...

aiyo.. all expensive things not I buy one lor.. is that 1st time daddy buy one leh.. lucky got sales otherwise there will be a war liao.. Now i know why people don't want baby.. really spend lots of money leh.. even baby bonus also not enough to cover my expense + economic crisis leh.. better spend with care lor.. I must go ask for donation liao :)