Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Baby Pram & Car Seat

Daddy & mummy went to Bedok for breakfast this morning.. then daddy says he feel like eating roasted duck for dinner.. so they went to Kaki Bukit.. daddy drove passed Baby Hyper store and Baby Kingdom so suggested that we go see see look look..

Daddy and mummy were trying out the Quinny Buzz but the size is so big and expensive.. my stingy parent didn't want to spend so much but most important after packing the pram.. it is so huge that daddy's small car boot space will all be taken up.. no space for his amp.. hehe :)

So they continue to roam around and set their target now on Quinny Zapp.. which is smaller and cheaper.. hehe!! :) Then daddy set his eye on this Quinny Zapp Magic Mosaic Topline.. it is on sales.. Original price was at S$598 and now selling at S$388.. According to the salesman, Quinny produce a topline product every year.. it is like a "limited edition".. so since the year is ending soon.. and next year, Quinny will roll out the new Quinny 2009 so this "topline" is going on sales now.. Mummy and daddy didn't mind the colour as they wanted to buy something that is neutral colour (except pink or blue).. and something that is not so easily dirty so this pram fits their budget and choice.. but my dear mummy was still thinking.. maybe we should consider.. hmm.. really "meow".. luckily daddy was more firmed.. so I kicked mummy's tummy to signal that I want it.. hehe :)

Daddy also wanted to get the maxi cosi car seat for me.. so I can travel in style while going back to daddy's kampung.. actually I need that cos I don't trust mummy to carry me on hand through out the long journey.. mummy will fall asleep when she travel and probably drop me.. The maxi cosi CabrioFix Topline also on sales.. Original price was at S$398 and now selling at S$238.. and is a black with orange colour trim.. very nice.. the orange is daddy's fave colour.. just like daddy car..
This maxi cosi car seat also fit into my pram.. can carry me from car to pram and from pram to house.. in case I fall asleep.. they don't need to disturb my beauty sleep..
Total damage: S$626... vs. original price S$996.. + we got a free Quinny shopping basket worth S$49..

Spot the different.. my Quinny logo is "red" instead of the usual "black".. it also come with a travel bag, rain cover, shopping basket.. The Maxi Cosi car seat come with an integrated sun canopy..

After my shopping, daddy and mummy proceed to buy the roasted duck and bring half of it to grandma's place..

0 muack: