Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 07, 2009

My 10th Appoinment

I'm into my 37 weeks and still breech.. Dr Paul want to try and turn me but it scare daddy & mummy.. Daddy & mummy scream so loud in the room that they are not prepare and was all ready for c-section.. Daddy & mummy didn't want to try as the placenta block my way so there is no point taking that risk..

The date is confirmed 13 March 2009 at 8am.. I'll be 38 weeks+ by then.. We have to admit to TMC between 12am - 5am (at least 3 hours before the operation).. and no food & drink 6 hours before operation.. We will discharge on 16 March, noon..

Daddy & mummy have finally signed up stem cord for me.. Daddy must remember to bring this to hospital.. :)

2 muack:

Anonymous said...

I will be there with you too.

Baby Gorgeous said...

Hi Unique yiyi, I can't wait to see you too :)