Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

My Umbilical Cord

Daddy and mummy were chatting last night about my umbilical cord.. where they should place it when it drop off?? Daddy's family have an old folk belief that it should be wrap in an ang bao and either be place at a high high place or in some important places (e.g. president house, police station etc.. it depend on what they want me to be)..

Some thoughts were.. Dr Ong's clinic, Istana, Airport, Banks.. Daddy, if you throw it in Istana.. you will be in jail.. haha!! It makes mummy laugh so hard that her wound hurt.. Although my daddy do not believe in this.. but he is going to do it just for gorgeous..

At midnight, while mummy changing my diaper.. daddy realised that my umbilical cord has drop off.. Mummy was busy trying to find it..


My umbilical cord.. look like a dried oyster..

It was in my diaper with my pool of POO.. so mummy has to take it out and wash it.. as you can see some of my gold sticking on the tissue :P

Mummy, lucky you check my diaper.. otherwise I will end up as a toilet cleaner :(

0 muack: