Follow Mia
Follow Mia
Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My 1st Outing

Mummy wake up at 7am today.. She clean herself first before waking daddy and me.. We have an appointment with Dr Ong at 9.15am.. as today is a weekday, we decide to drive off from home at 8.15am..

I behave myself through out the journey so daddy will being me out more frequent.. I didn't sleep in the car as I find the outside world, moving greenery, car, sky.. very interesting.



We see Dr Ong at 5th level.. then we proceed to 4th level for blood test.. Daddy and mummy decided to put me on the metabolic screen test since they were going to draw blood from my foot..

I think I'm well behaved as I only CRY for 3 times.. There were reasons why I cry.. 1) Poo on my diaper, 2) I'm hungry and 3) they draw blood from my foot..

I quickly fall asleep after the blood test.. My jaundice was well under control at 11.9 level.. so we were given the green light to go home :)

Next appointment is 18 April 2009 and they are going to jab me!!

0 muack: